Monday, August 03, 2015

Fun in Clear Lake

 We love the lake!  (It's the one thing Colorado lacks!).  Kenny tried tubing for the first time and fell in love.  He told Grandpa to "give me all you've got" for his second ride. 
 Jacob and John patiently waited for their turn to tube. 

 John loved it, but Jacob wasn't a fan....maybe next summer?


 Boating provided the perfect, relaxing atmosphere for Jacob's favorite past time.
 These two fish DON'T take after their mommy.  They were the first to jump in and swim to shore for a quick play on the beach.  (I'm the last one in, and do everything in my power not to touch the bottom!)

 We forgot the water skis, so Darin and I tried out tubing.  Darin was pretty adventurous....trying to do tricks and flipping over 3 times in the process.
My entire goal was to stay on the tube.  It was more fun than I was expecting!

No comments:

Blog Archive