Thursday, June 11, 2015

Our first attempt at a nigtht hike--FA

 
 Our first attempt at a night hike started off rocky.  All three boys had fallen asleep in the car on the way (no nap that day), and awaking at the trailhead with a hike on the horizon wasn't appealing to any of them. 
 Everyone rallied by the time we got to the first arch.
 The boys had fun building their own trail markers (piling rocks in a tower).
 Darin and Kenny are the specs of people under this arch.
 And then Jacob hit the wall.  He refused to hike anymore.  So while Darin, Kenny and John explored arches, Jacob sat on the trail.  I managed to get a picture of his back (he turned away from me as I circled him:-) in front of every arch in the Windows Arches area.  I had to amuse myself somehow!?



No comments:

Blog Archive