Sunday, January 05, 2014

Kenny's PreSchool Christmas

 Words can not describe the drama that was this day!  Kenny and Mommy had differing views on appropriate attire for the Christmas party (Mommy won!).  But Kenny put up quite the fight....which was only reignited when we arrived at school and his best friend (Preston-pictured above) was wearing jeans:-(  Kenny managed a couple of smiles!
 The class sang three songs for the parents before the party started.  After the first song, Jacob tried to help himself to the donuts.  I explained there were three songs and the food would be after the songs.  He very loudly checked with me after each song....oh Jacob:-)
The Bolthouse boys enjoying the party food (notice the J's are wearing button-down collared shirts.  I changed them into these "party" shirts to make Kenny feel better about his attire.  Oh my....I'm tired just thinking back to that morning.

No comments:

Blog Archive