Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Here comes the bride....

 It's fun looking back on all the pictures from Andrew & Jenna's wedding--now that I'm done sweating bullets:-)  The boys stole the show in their little cowboy outfits....though they weren't overly cooperative with pictures!
Kenny carried a little chalkboard, which read "Here comes the BRIDE"--he did GREAT!


 The kiss at the end of the ceremony was quite the production--Andrew & Jenna must have practiced quite a bit!
 Parents of the groom:-)
Poor Jacob was running a fever and just wanted to cuddle.

 After the wedding was over....I could finally breathe a little easier!
 Kenny HATED his brown vest.  As soon as we arrived at the reception, he took it off and started stomping on it!  (I wasn't kidding when I said he hated it!).
 The three boys were busting a move--I just wish we had video!!

No comments:

Blog Archive