Sunday, September 30, 2012

Waaahhh....we're sick!

 It was quite the challenging week around here.  John awoke with a fever on Tuesday.  Kenny came down with the fever Tuesday night, and both were down and out all day on Wednesday.  Of course John is quite the dramatic boy.....he cried the entire two days, unless I was holding him.  Imagine how well that went!?:-)  By Tuesday afternoon, Jacob caught on and started crying to be held too.  Unfortunately, neither J was willing to share me.  I wish I could say it made me feel incredibly loved-HA! 


 Jacob didn't contract whatever the virus was, and did a pretty good job entertaining himself while I was busy withe the other two. 
We lived in front of the tv for two days.  Cuddling on the sofa almost made it seem like a vacation!

No comments:

Blog Archive